Saturday, June 28, 2008

A wonderful Day

SILLY GIRLS!!!!
We took some great pics this weekend unfortunately

I haven't put them on the computer yet so I will have to wait to show them

Today was WAY too hot, kinda miserable hot!

I got to spend they day with Emma today it was Great even though

it was so hot. We played in the sprinkler, played sponge bob video game

went up and down the stairs thousands of times, played pony's, hit the girls over

the head with pony's ha ha, played golf in the front yard, ate Popsicles,chased the cat,

took a nap, watched blues clues, Dora, Surfs up, and played in the wind until we blew away and

finally went in the house .... It was a great day. My girls had fun, Emma had fun, and

I had a great time I missed her so much but for now I am running low on energy and I am off to bed

See u tomorrow!!!

1 comments:

~Billie~

I miss my babies!! They look good! Tell Lyss to put the boobies away! LOL!!