Friday, June 27, 2008

Introducing Emma



I haven't really had too much time to be creative

the last couple days and post something exciting and new

but I thought I would take a few minutes and Introduce My sweet

little Angel to my blog..... Here she is sleeping like and Angel In the second photo
My Middle child Caryssa and My baby Emma posing for pictures!!
She started coming to my home when she was about

6 months old and we all are really attached and love her very much

she is part of our family now !!

Emma is 2 1/2 now and is growing too darn fast!! We don't see her a lot these

days because her mommy stays home with her now but when we do

its always special and fun times.

Ok well this is my pic for the day and I am starting to miss her so off to bed for me

Hope U all have a great day tomorrow and maybe I can come up with something exciting

tomorrow!!! Night!!!

0 comments: